Since autumn is getting into full swing, make sure you try these 5 activities before it’s too late!
- Go apple picking and try making your own apple pie! You might surprise yourself with how good it turns out.
- Take a weekend road trip to an Airbnb and spend some time exploring the area with this beautiful weather.
- Go to a pumpkin patch near you or do their corn maze. You’re never too old to get lost and have fun finding your way out.
- Build a fire in your backyard, make some s’mores, hot cider/cocoa, and enjoy a night under the stars with family and friends.
- Go on a hike through the woods to really experience the fall foliage up close while spending a few hours outdoors in nature.